Friday, November 30, 2007

Craig and Kristin

I recently met up with Craig and Kristen for their engagement shoot at one of my favorite places in Orange County! San Juan Capistrano still has that small town charm that is hard to find around here, and it was really fun to hang out with these two down there. They loved it too and it made my day to hear them talk about how they are planning to come back down there just for the fun of it. We got some great images, and I can't wait for their wedding next April!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thanks so much guys, I had a blast with you both and hope you enjoy your images :)

No comments: