Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chrissy and Joe

When I think of these two I think of FUN! We have been looking forward to their engagement session for quite awhile, so when we finally met up this week I had such a blast getting to know them a little more. Joe and Chrissy enjoy each other so much and just hanging out was a great treat.. and speaking of treats we even took a break at Ruby's for a shake! Such good times. I am even more excited for their wedding coming up this summer at seven-degrees in Laguna Beach! Can't wait!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

Jennifer Disney said...

Pretty!

AHS Photography said...

Totally love that field of flowers! Great job!

Christian said...

I love that Big Red Door!!! Funny that it's right by a bathroom huh? I will sometimes take the couple into that little alcove there for the bathrooms and do some crazy fun shots! haha! I think it's hilarious.

Great shots!

-Christian
kaysenphoto.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Love these!! Fantastic work!

Unknown said...

I love the cage shot. Hilarious!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow! you rocked this session karey! you really do gorgeous fun work!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Karey!!!! these are fantastic and inspiring. you have a wonderful way of getting relaxed original portraits! YOU have to let me know where that location is if FREAKING rocks!

Rachel Brooke said...

I love that first shot and the ones with door frame!

Anonymous said...

I love the second shot in the field! It's just breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

KAREY!! I LOVE THEM!!! Oh my gosh, this was sooo much fun and every single one of them is PERFECT!! If only we could have gotten pictures of those attack dogs chasing us! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping us build our memories! Your work is appreciated! We love you!

Dennis Bullock said...

Love that red door!