Thursday, March 27, 2008

FotoCabina

On our last night in Vegas, Jen Disney, Rachel Williams and I stopped by [b]ecker's party for a little bit. He's such a wonderful host! There were sooo many people it was a bit overwhelming... but it was such a blast to run into some old friends, make some new ones, and play around in the fab Foto Cabina... which happens to be a sweet option to include for weddings too. You can get all of the info HERE. It's basically a huge and classy photo booth that you can fit up to 10 adults in... this is the snapshot from their website:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




You get a 4x6 print to keep right away, and the digital negatives are available in an online gallery or can be given to you on a disc after your wedding. [You can keep all the files that your guests took!] Definitely some memories worth keeping :)

Jen, Rachel and I had some fun with the props they provided as you can tell...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Can you tell who is in that last picture? So fun! It was a great note to end my trip to Vegas on.

It's been refreshing to be home and enjoy Easter with the family, but now it's time to hit the road again. Tomorrow I head out to Bakersfield for a wedding that I have been looking forward to for quiet awhile with Cadey and Corey! After the wedding is over I'll be heading to Hume Lake to visit with my past clients and enjoy the mountains, so I'll be back in the office on Tuesday April 1st. I'll be available by email through Saturday, but Sunday and Monday I'll have limited access so you can expect a response by April 1st. If anything comes up and it's *urgent* just say so in the subject line and I'll get back to you as-soon-as-is-in-the-mountains-is-possible. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

We didn't get to spend near enough time together!! :( So, how far is your place from Santa Barbara?! haha! My hubby and I are heading that way in May. It's too bad Cali is so far away!!!!!

It was awesome meeting you!!!!! Take care!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

sadly dane makes a good lookin pink haired woman :)