Thursday, February 21, 2008

Open Photo Contest

You know how sometimes you find one of those I-feel-like-I-should-be-working-instead-but-this-is-way-more-fun sites that you get totally addicted to? I found one that fits that description in the best possible way: www.openphotocontest.com! It is what it claims to be... an open contest where the judges are US instead of a hired panel. I submitted a couple photos and found out that while I was away in Hawaii I placed, whoo hoo! It's only 5th and 10th place but that still made my day :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Go and check it out, it's really fun!

2 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Karey!!!!!!!!!!! way to go that is so awesome! You NEVER cease to impress!!

MeiLani and Michael said...

Holy cow Karey- these are beautiful- the contest and Annie's wedding. I kind of wish I knew you did it and I would have had you fly in for my wedding. I was looking at Annie's pictures asking who did them. Karey who... then finally on these I saw Schroeder. I hope all is well. Good to see your talents are being put to use!