Monday, March 10, 2008

Rachel's Engaged!!

For this entire last week I've had to find ways to avoid my dear friend Rachel Williams out of fear for spilling the beans! Her now fiance Mark, gave me a call to let me in on his plans to propose to her so needless to say I've been SO EXCITED for them and counting down the days for when it would happen.

Rachel and Mark walked hand in hand down the beach for what she thought was just a fun stroll before dinner. They made their way over the rocks and out on the point was where Mark got down on one knee, offered her the perfect ring and asked if she would choose him too. I don't know what it is about watching two people say yes to each other but I think my heart was pounding almost as much as Mark's before it happened! The anticipation of the moment and the beauty it possessed was just an experience beyond any words I am capable of expressing. It was as beautiful as the sunset.

Rachel, you are so beautiful inside and out and your friendship has been an incredible blessing to me. I'm so thankful that God had our paths cross last September, and how awesome that we were practically neighbors! Mark just seems like such the perfect fit for you and I am so excited to see you two grow as one. Congratulations to you both again!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And I think this sums it all up perfectly...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Mary said...

So fun! Love these!

lroah said...

LOVE these!!! They will treasure them forever!!! I need to email you this week so that we can hook up at WPPI. What airport are you flying out of?

AHS Photography said...

They are all great but I especially love the first sun flare one-I think its number 8! What an awesome moment to be a part of!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how awesome is that?! and how awesome to have you capture it for them!! congrats to the beautiful couple!

Rachel's Blog said...

Girl... could these be ANY more Beautiful!!! Your talent behind the camera and friendship blow me away. Thank you for your amazing words, description of our day and sharing it with us. You captured it perfectly... you sneaky little thing! :)

Thanks again & see ya in Vegas!!!

Jennifer Disney said...

Oh how cool! These are just great! They will absolutely cherish these. Beautiful!

Dawn Malone said...

These are all so amazing!

Unknown said...

What a blessing that you can capture that moment for someone. :)

JWC Fotos said...

OH my gosh....that made me cry; I'm such a baby. What an incredible moment. And the photos are out of control insanly amazing. Wow.