Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vegas Here I Come!

Actually, that title makes it sound like I like Vegas, when in all truth every time I go there I swear it will be the last time. It's just not my cup of tea. But, this time around I'm feeling like I'm going to experience the place in a completely new way... I am very excited to go right now because I'm on my way to another workshop which is going to be AWESOME! This one in particular is not your everyday run-of-the-mill photography workshop, so it's been appropriately named The Anti-Workshop; hosted by the Boutwells of Boutwell Studios and the Coopers of Altf Photography. I've looked up to these guys for awhile now and followed their work, stalked their blogs, and now its time to learn from them and push myself forward with my business and creativity. I am stinkin' excited :)

[for those of you photographers out there... check out the Boutwells Totally Rad Actions... they are awesome!]

I'll be back in the office next Thursday the 20th, so if you need me just shoot an email to kareymichelle@gmail.com. AND, since today is Tuesday, my proclaimed Fun/Rest day, I'll be enjoying the scenic route up the 15 and enjoying a book on tape! Some you might need to watch out from a phone call by yours truly so I can keep my eyes open.

Have a fanstastic day!

2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Have a fantastic time, I look forward to seeing all the amazing photos you will take! :)

Frank DiMeo said...

This is so awesome Karey!

I wish I was going too. Have fun, I know it will be a great experience.