Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kathy and Ryan

This past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with Kathy and Ryan at a fun museum in LA! The morning of our shoot I woke up to some rain and grey sky, but it passed and left us with some beautiful weather with blue skies and white clouds. Loved it. Ryan lives on the East Coast right now so he flew out for the Memorial weekend to spend time with his bride-to-be. I don't know how they do it, but my hat is off to them for being able to handle the distance! When we met up for their engagement session it was really fun to see them just enjoy their time together and explore a new place that they've always wanted to visit. They are getting married at Rancho Capistrano in September and I can't wait for their day, it's going to be so much fun! Here are some faves...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thanks so much you two for the fun times! Hope you had as much fun as I did!

4 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Awesome job Karey! Love the big sky shot!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Thank goodness you posted something. We have been waiting for your next outstanding post!!!!!!

Karey Michelle said...

Hahah thank you friends!! I KNOW it's been too long!! Took a little break but now I'll have to stay on my blogging toes :)

JWC Fotos said...

you have an INCREDIBLE eye. wow.