Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I LAG!!

It has been ridiculously too long since my last post.

These last couple weeks have been absolutely AMAZING. I have shot a wedding in Santa Cruz with Amy and Eric, gone to Santa Barbara to shoot with my friend and favorite photographer Dane Sanders, and last week got to shoot at a venue I have been looking forward to in a LONG time.... 7 Degrees with Chrissy and Joe! The next morning we even did a "Trash The Dress" session out in the ocean in Laguna Beach. The images are coming soon... promise. To top it all off, I've officially moved into my NEW OFFICE!!!

This last year and a half has been such a blur with how fast things have taken off that coming to this next stage has been a bit unsettling. I never expected things to happen so fast... the biggest blessings have been working with my clients who continually believe in me as well as my photographer friends who are constantly inspiring me to grow. It's been a bit of a challenge to fully embrace it all, fears of failure, fears of success (weird?), facing weaknesses... the whole enchilada... but after wrestling through some of that with Dane recently I've been challenged to not let those things hold me back from really committing to who I am as a photographer and how that translates in my business. Everything he talks about within Fast Track Photographer just all of a sudden clicked... I knew the words, understood the concepts, but it all of a sudden made sense for me. It's been a really great growth spurt lately and I am so thankful for Dane and the other Founders. If you are a photographer and are reading this, I can't recommend signing up enough. It's by far one of the greatest investments I have made in my sanity and my biz. :)

So, after all of that, I find myself sitting in my lovely new office free of distractions and giving my blog this badly needed update. I have MANY more posts to make before I leave for another destination wedding this weekend, but until then here is a fave from Amy and Eric's wedding in Santa Cruz...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Yay, she's back!!!!!!!!! That is an awesome pic and I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

That picture is fantastic. Love it!!!

Jennifer Disney said...

You consistently rock, my friend!

Tiger Lily Photography said...

Great photo - make sure you post some of your new office too!

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

awesome shot girl! can't wait to see more!

Enoch Photography said...

epic picture ... i can not wait to see more.