Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The new office building...

At the Turnip Rose!!

I LOVE it.


There it is!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So pretty..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The entry inside...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Entry into the offices...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The waiting room...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And then the actual space is still being fixed up. I'll post those when it's all ready for you to see!

The best part is the story... this building used to be a school house back in the day before it just sat around unused for years... then they renovated it and the Turnip Rose used it for weddings. The funny part is that my dad used to actually GO to the elementary school in this building! Fun little history right there. Meant to be? Hmm... :)

6 comments:

bazookadaver said...

Wow....that is amazing. The place amazing. I went to a wedding there years ago and went up to the office areas when they were still renovating it. Very nice stuff. Can't wait for a tour.

Unknown said...

So great! Congrats!!!

AHS Photography said...

Oh my gosh Karey!! I am sooo stoked for you!!! I want to come see it!

~Amy

Enoch Photography said...

Congrats! What a blessing! ... I'm so excited when I see fellow photogs movin' up.. way to go! //enoch

Anonymous said...

Awesome Karey! Congrats ... just went to my cousins wedding there this past weekend .... great place!
Love,
Corinna

Unforgettable Events said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for you!