Saturday, June 28, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

...is my FAVE show right now!! It's almost ridiculous how much I love it. I have a little bit of a dance background, not much, but enough to be hopelessly in love with dance and dreaming of the day I can get back into it. The last time I was on a stage it was at Cal Poly in 2005... Yikes time flies!! My favorite is usually contemporary (or modern) but this week on the show there was this hip-hop dance that was so brilliant it left me almost in tears by the end, and then watching it 10 times over! It's not very often that a piece can move you in such a way but this one really did. Mark and Chelsie just rocked it...



And then from the week before I LOVED this one by Courtney G and Gev. I watched it like 10 times over too. It's just so beautiful...




They are worth watching, PROMISE!

Today I am off to shoot a wedding for Amy and Travis in San Juan Capistrano so I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously JUST posted the Chelsie and Mark routine on my blog! How weird. And I heart the Gev and Court routine, too...but nothing can top that routine to Bleeding Love. My goooooodness!!!

angelina joy said...

Karey! You were right! Both of these routines were amazing.

I've never watched the show, so I am glad you posted these.

Wow.