Monday, July 7, 2008

Joe and Chrissy

Holy cow it is time for me to get back on the blogging train! This week I'm going to have to blog at least once a day in order to get caught up so buckle down and get ready...

One of my favorite couples to hang out with is Joe and Chrissy... from the first time I met them at Mario and Mina's wedding last year I knew these two were going to be fun to be around! They chose to have their wedding at the fabulous 7 Degrees in Laguna Beach, which I have to say is one of my favorite places to shoot at EVER! There is just so much amazing art, textures, colors and architecture to work with, its just a dream. Here are some of my favorites...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




So fun! Stay tuned for a fun ocean sesh we did the next day... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH KAREY! This photos are absolutely amazingly beautiful. I cant help but cry. Thank you so much for everything you have done, I feel like I owe you the world! I cant wait to see the album and the rest of the pictures. You are truly an amazing photographer and friend. Thank you again so much! We both are just FLOORED by the beauty of your work!