Friday, July 25, 2008

Dave and Netra Part 2

Dave and Netra had the most beautiful day in Dana Point for their wedding which consisted of two ceremonies... first an Indian Ceremony and then a Christian Ceremony... both were absolutely gorgeous. I had such a hard time going through their images to find my favorites that my first time I went through their images I tagged over 200! Holy cow! To top that off, I had my good friend Greg Bumatay shooting with me for the day so I'm just overwhelmed with how awesome the day was.

Dave and Netra are in Costa Rica enjoying their honeymoon right now, so I hope you two are having the most amazing time ever!! Enjoy your slideshow :)

7 comments:

John Robert Woods said...

so good!

AHS Photography said...

awesome! I love the one of them standing on top of all the rocks!
~Amy

Enoch Photography said...

So Beautiful! All of them are so lovely and just wow. //enoch

Ryel j said...

So Great!!! Love the color and how you capture light!

Anonymous said...

Just 1 word .... Wow, delicous , lovely (opppss!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow Karey! Amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those pictures were amazing! Netra, you looked so gorgeous! Congratulations to you both!!!