Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joe and Chrissy the next day...

We met up early the next morning after their wedding at their hotel on the waterfront to get some pictures of them on the beach before they left for their honeymoon! It was so much fun and I loved some of the images we got... enjoy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This one is my favorite... the colors remind me of a Manet painting I studied while in school in London. I by no means consider myself anything close to an artist like Edouard Manet at all, I'm just completely inspired by him or any impressionist painter for that matter :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Day two of the blogging, check!

3 comments:

Ryel j said...

Love this trash the dress session! So sweet and great tones and colors!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Karey!! This is Ashlie G. from Irvine! I saw your incredible blog through Erin or Annie's. You are AMAZING!!!!! I am happy to hear things are going so well. I do LOVE this "Manet" picture. It is classic, soft, and the colors are incredible! I look forward to checking your blog and keeping up with you. =)

lroah said...

You amaze me. Always. Love to meet up for lunch/dinner sometime in the upcoming months.