Sunday, October 14, 2007

And We're Back!

I finally have a new blog going, YAY! It's been awhile since my last post on kareymichelle.com due to some extenuating circumstances (ask me and I'll share) but I'm back and have really missed being able to blog. I have had such amazing weddings this summer to be a part of and can't wait to share those on here with you. It has been too long! I've had all these thoughts about what I could be blogging on and of course couldn't do so. Not anymore though :)

Here is what the old blog looked like...


I do have some good news to accompany the new blog though, and that is my new custom website should be going up by the end of the year... hopefully sooner! I turned over my portfolio and site content to my web designer on Friday so I'm really excited to see it all put together. Robert of Nien Studios is so amazing to work with and has such a gift with web design. I'm SO excited!

Here is the preview...


One of the cool things about this blog versus the last one is that you can make comments on each of the posts, so make sure to leave some love and feel free to drop me a line at kareymichelle@gmail.com anytime.

Take care!

2 comments:

ndesai said...

Karey... your photos are magical and inspirational! I can't wait to have you as our photographer next summer!

Anonymous said...

hi,
I clicked on your name from Melissa Jill's website by chance and I loved your images so much that I kept on looking at them, page after page, and I've looked through EVERY page of your blog. So I just wanted to let you know that you have a new fan :)