Sunday, October 21, 2007

On a personal note...

Today I had a great time shooting a wedding at Tustin Ranch in spite of the crazy Santa Ana winds! However, as I got home from the wedding it was extremely smoky and smelled like a bonfire gone really bad. My friend Annie called me tonight when she saw the fire coming over the hills by the 241 tollroad around 6pm, and since then there has been over 3,800 acres burned! It's now only 11pm. Crazy! [Update: over 15,000 acres burned.. 4pm on Monday. Yikes!]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




That's less than 2 miles from where I live so if you could say a prayer for Northwood, my neighbors and I would really appreciate it :) Actually I think the rest of southern California could use one too right now!

You know that ice breaker question of: "If you had a fire, what would be the first thing you'd grab?" For me, it's pretty much all of my pictures, not like you probably couldn't have guessed. And my journals. So, I really want to know, how would you answer that question?

1 comment:

bazookadaver said...

Faith, my wife's hand, pictures...and probably my xbox 360 ;).