Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sean and Michele

Michele and I had corresponded through mail and phone calls mostly but when it came time to finally meet on her wedding day I felt like I had always known her. She is so sweet and not to mention beautiful!! Meeting Sean was just as fun, and as we were getting his portraits done before the ceremony I was so touched by his anticipation...

I just love watching the energy and excitement that Bride's and Groom's go through on their wedding day. The moments leading up to the guests arriving and the music starting to play just seem so surreal to them, where all the months of planning and decisions are about to play out in front of their eyes. The time passes by way too fast, and yet not fast enough for they can't wait to finally see each other after all of the preparations. It's such a sweet time!

It was a gorgeous day in Costa Mesa and the friends and family they had surrounding them made for an intimate and precious celebration. Here are some of my favorite moments from their day...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I got to talk with Michele's mom a bit during the reception and learned that Michele and her family are from Nicaragua where they are doing missionary work. Every couple years or so they come back to the states and live here for about a year, and that was how Michele and Sean had met when they were younger. I just LOVE hearing the "behind the scenes" stories from families, and especially in this case about the timing of how they met and then fell in love. The way they look at each other is just the most amazingly beautiful thing!

I wish you two the very best and thank you so much for choosing me to document your wedding. :)

No comments: