Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Meet my sis!

and her boyfriend Jake... it was such a beautiful day after the rain that came through that I had to go out and get some pictures just for the fun of it! I was hanging out with my sister and Jake and convinced them to be my models so I could shoot at this park I've been eying. I drive by this place everyday and thought it could possibly work for me... usually I don't like Irvine architecture or parks much because they are SO stinkin cookie cutter and uninspiring but I have to give credit to whoever did the landscape design because I could totally work with the space and I felt like we were somewhere else completely. The sky was gorgeous and there was this beautiful light coming through the passing clouds... and hanging out with these two was just plain fun. Meet my sister Katey...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




She is the closest person to me and SO AMAZING. Katey just started the highly prestigious Physician Assistant program at Loma Linda where she is hitting the books hard! This was her all smiley and happy before school started :)

Jake is an awesome guy and is studying Mechanical Engineering at Cal Poly SLO. They both are kind of too smart for me so I just like to take their pictures...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I hope you enjoyed them!

4 comments:

bazookadaver said...

Wow... great shots. You need to put the one of them laying down on your front page.

I shot here for a friend's engagement session but nothing came out looking like yours.

Karey Michelle said...

Gosh, thanks so much Dave! The weather really gave interest to the location I'd have to say... crazy how one day's light can vary so much to the next... thanks for the kind words :)

Annie Pursley said...

Beautiful Pictures!! Where is this? Dan and I can't wait to take our pictures next week.

Dawn Malone said...

You have such wonderful pictures posted here! Hard to pick a favorite. :]