Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Emile and Kylee

This wedding was beautiful. Kylee and Emile chose an intimate wedding with only their closest friends and family of which I very much enjoyed getting to know. They have such a flair for knowing how to have fun and especially dance together... I told them during the reception that my family felt suddenly a bit boring in comparison!

The day started out with perfect weather of deep blue skies and amazing opportunities for some fun and artistic portraits. They were married at the Good Shepherd Chapel in Irvine which overlooks the whole city and made for some spectacular views. The Chapel is also on Concordia's campus and I really loved the architecture of some of their buildings. I took these two and their bridal party across the street for their pictures and really loved what I had to work with... I loved it so much that one of the the images is in the header above :)

This wedding will be one of four featured on the new website, but here are a couple favorites for you to enjoy now..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: