Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Casey and Laura Part 2

It has been a crazy month or so but I'm finally getting almost caught up with my slideshows! Casey and Laura's wedding was posted earlier HERE, but it was a quick post and I promised that more was coming and so here we are :)

I had an amazing amount of help from some friendly photographers for this wedding, including Jered Scott, Mark Brooke, and Jon Woods! These guys were such a blast to work with! This is me with Jered and Mark...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I'm so bummed I forgot to get a picture with Jon! He was awesome, here he is at work..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




and here I am at work:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thanks for taking those images Jered! So fun.

Ok so more about the actual wedding... probably one of my favorite parts during the day was when Laura had just finished getting ready and she hurried excitedly over to the mirror and exclaimed, " I LOVE HOW I LOOK!!" Everyone in the room exploded in laughter and agreement, and joy just permeated the air. It's moments like those that really stick with me and inspire what I shoot. It's my prayer that when you see my work, you feel those same emotions and are drawn into the day and it's unique movements even if you couldn't physically be there. Here is their slideshow, ENJOY :)

(P.S. Just be a little patient as it loads!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Those pictures were amazing and I cant wait until you capture those moments for Joe and I! Great work Karey!