Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!



This weekend I brought my new bday present with me so that I could actually be IN some pictures and have something fit in my pocket :) It was also super easy to just take pics out the window of my car when the sunset was phenomenal as I was heading towards Hume Lake.


I promise I had my eyes on the road the whole time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think this was off of the 210 somewhere...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is the view of the lake as you drive in on the Hume road... (I love this view!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is on the way to Look Out Rock that we took Jeremy and Michelle to for some of their pictures!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And here are two of my favorite ladies ever, Jayne and Emily. We were all nice and warm right there :) It was SO COLD that I believe one of the nights it was only ten degrees outside!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I miss those two so much! And I miss Hume. If anyone ever wants to go there I will take you in 2.4 seconds :)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

So jealous. SO SO JEALOUS!!!! :)