Thursday, December 13, 2007

Starbox Lunch




My apologies for a quick post, but today I had a great time attending Jasmine Star's "Starbox Lunch" here in Irvine alongside some other awesome photographers. As I've started this photography journey it's felt a bit lonely at times trying to navigate through everything but taking the time today to sit down for lunch, pause, and get into conversation with other photographers really filled my cup. Jasmine is not only an awesome photographer, but an awesome person who I really enjoyed getting to know and I am so thankful for her willingness to put together a lunch like this. Thank you for sharing your passion and your knowledge Jasmine, you are quite the encouragement!

4 comments:

Blah Blah said...

Hey Karey, I forgot to tell you today that I saw you at the LC Pizza Party. I knew you looked familar.

AHS Photography said...

Jasmine is the best ever!! I went to the last one...
We should totally do lunch sometime too! My brother and I would love to meet you. I can't believe we both shoot weddings, go to the same church and serve on RH team and have never met...

lroah said...

Karey - It was great to meet you! Let's try to hook up for lunch again soon!

Jennifer Elaine said...

It was so good meeting you Karey! We should get together again!