Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cory and Cadey...

Are MARRIED!! And wow, it was an incredible day on Saturday up in Bakersfield... the weather was perfect, the people were quality, and I was SO excited to be the one to capture the day for them.


Cadey picked out an AMAZING dress by Paloma Blanca... it was breathtaking on her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Emily and Jessica, two of her bridesmaids, were rockin' their sweet shades...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's the beautiful bride as she's about to get ready...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And again after she's ready to go!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She looked absolutely amazing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is one of my favorite portraits of her, and probably my favorite picture from the day...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The two precious flower girls...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh wait! I think this might be my favorite image from the day too...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I loved her RED shoes! They were so much fun, and I love love love it when the shoes are above what you would expect. So CUTE and so Cadey!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is when "The More the Merrier" comes into play, what a great group of girls! They were so amazing, a couple of them friends already, and I really enjoyed being around their joyful energy. Thank you ladies, especially Jennifer (note the cute red shoes for being the Maid of Honor!) for being so attentive and making me feel so cared for. You are so great and I appreciated you so much!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And here are the crazy fun MEN who made up Cory's entourage... willing to do anything and really made my time with them fun. More friends in here too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's the handsome groom Cory!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I love how happy they are here...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We took a stop on the way to the reception for some pictures at the Bakersfield Golf Club and it was PERFECT timing for the sunset and some gorgeous scenery for their pictures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cadey has the greatest eyes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Love this one too...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Off to the reception!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ok, SO... this wedding had to have the best DJ I have ever seen! He had everyone on the dance floor while he was on stage giving the moves to get the party started. He knew SO MANY dances it was unreal. He even had everyone dancing the moves to Crank That by Soulja Boy! SOO FUNN!! He was so good I want this guy at my wedding someday. Seriously he was that fun! *will be updated with his info here*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There he goes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'll sign off with this picture here of me with my amazingly fabulous friend Jayne. She is super quality and someone I'm so thankful for. Since Cory and Cadey met at Hume Lake where I used to work, there were A LOT of friends and Hume family there for the wedding so I was really enjoying it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




That's all for now! I'm working on the slideshow so that should be coming up soon. I pulled out 259 favorites but that's definitely too many for a 3 minute song so I have to do some whittling tomorrow.

Cadey and Cory, thank you SO MUCH for including me in your day, it was such an honor and I hope you both have a ridiculously great time in the Bahamas!

Ciao,

Karey

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, you did a wonderful job for this wedding. I really like the bride's indoor portrait. Did you use off camera strobe for some of those shots? Lighting is very soft and smooth. Kelvin

Jeff said...

Amazing! Love it Karey, you did such a wonderful job-- can't wait to see the rest! I LOOOOOVE the shot of her looking into the camera over his shoulder...what incredible eyes!

AHS Photography said...

WOWWWWW! Killer job!!!
~Amy

Unknown said...

Great shots! Love that last self portrait one. ;)

eliesa said...

Karey!

Awesome wedding and FABULOUS work as always! I need your address...I have a CD to send you!

babyrndeb said...

I recognized a few familiar faces in there :)(Hume people) And who knew Bakersfield could be so fun!
Great job capturing the beauty and fun of their day.

lroah said...

You just get better and better. :)

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

i don't know how you can pick a favorite... they are all wonderful.

Rachel's Blog said...

Girl You Rock as always!!! Fabuuuuulous stuff!!

angella said...

AMAZING!
Cadey was the most beautiful bride!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

karey once again rocked it! the groomsmen.awesome. have a killer weekend!

Mattie said...

Can Sadri and I have a do-over... I wanna get married again and have YOU capture the day! I love checking out your blog and seeing all the beautiful weddings!

JWC Fotos said...

Whoa, this one is breathtaking: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/KareySchroeder/Fenn0012.jpg

Grrreat work.