Saturday, April 19, 2008

MADE at Hume Lake

It's been a week since I've posted, yikes! I returned home to a computer a bit out of whack after getting it fixed from the mac store... everything was supposed to be PERFECT [I dream, I know] but low and behold that stinkin' law of Murphy just got me again! [as in everything that can go wrong will go wrong. ick!] I'm happy to report that I *think* things are back to the norm after spending hours on the phone with Epson today to get my printer driver installed correctly :) I also have all of my software reinstalled so I'm crossing my fingers that it's smooth sailing for now!


All of that disaster-ness aside...


There is Hume Lake again... it's full, gorgeous, and my favorite thing is to sit out on those Adirondack chairs in the warm summer with a good book.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I am so excited to say that my weekend at Hume was a complete breath of fresh air and everything I hoped it would be. The girls really responded so well, and my dear friend Jayne who headed up the conference did an incredible job pulling everything together. I wish so much I could post the pictures of the Jr. High girls I got to know but in all of the craziness I never got their direct permission to post them so I have some details to share for now...



Jayne's centerpieces that I LOVED...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And this is of one of my girls who I got to hang out with! She was so cute and had written this on her arm after one of the seminars... the name of the conference is "MADE," and I love how she just owned it! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




It was the perfect weekend, and once again felt like home.

No comments: