Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catching up and sharing some faves...

It has been quite a couple of days! This weekend I had an incredible time with Craig and Kristin on their wedding day on Saturday, and then Sunday I helped out my friend Rachel with her event at the Segerstrom Concert Hall. Today I was on Biola's campus with the Nursing class of 2008 (including one of my favorite bride's, Haley) for their class picture! Kinda fun randomness is that I get a phone call from Mark Brooke who happens to be on campus there too! So fun. It's been a crazy couple of days but so fun and I'm loving every second. I'm just a little behind with the blogging so bear with me and I'll be getting some new posts to share what's been in front of my camera recently :)

I do have some fun new music to share as well as a new site that my friend Darin mentioned today on his blog called Twistori: http://twistori.com/

It's pretty fun to watch as it puts live twitter feeds into these categories....


Super interesting.

And some new music FAVES:




The song "Love and Doubt" runs through my head on repeat a lot :)





The major favorite one is Thrice so I'm trying really hard not to play it *too* much... it's REALLY good and you're going to love it. Promise.

Have a fabulous day!

Ciao,

Karey

2 comments:

Christine said...

Twistori is fascinating to read. Are you on Twitter otherwise?

Unknown said...

I've been listening to LOTS of Jon Foreman lately - I love all 3 seasons that are out!!