Monday, April 21, 2008

David

This little Kiddo is so CUTE! And not to mention such a sweet little heart. David and his family and I hung out a little bit ago to capture him at 9.5 months old [which is by the way one of my favorite ages!] and we had such a great time together. This little one is so loved and attended to... just watching him with his family made me wish that everyone could know the feeling of being this loved and attended to. I just fell in love with his thoughtful blue eyes, big happy cheeks, and his sweetly calm nature.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



He has two little teeth coming in too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



David and his mom... so sweet...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And with his dad...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Being a true 6 month old... looking for what he can put in his mouth next!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here's the whole fam with Grandma and Grandpa too! I love this one, you can just see David feel so loved...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Totally a fave!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thank you all for such a great afternoon together, it was such a treat! And thank you Mrs. Bruck for the picture of me and David... so sweet. My wild hair went a little nuts but I love it regardless:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




:)

Ciao!

5 comments:

bazookadaver said...

Great session! I love the one of him right before you get into the Osh Gosh section. Such a great smile in that one. It's like an adult smile. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Karey,

These pictures are great. I love the one of his little foot. What a great shot. Keep up the great work.

Jonathon

AHS Photography said...

How cute is he?! The last one is my fav :)

p.s. you've been tagged.

JWC Fotos said...

oh my goodness! so cute!

Julia Williams Photography said...

Awww... so adorable! The captures are great!