Friday, January 25, 2008

Home again...

I made it back home tonight and it feels so nice to be here! I loved my time in the Phoenix area and it was especially hard to leave my cousins since I won't see them again until Easter but Emily and I had one last hoorah with the trampoline... I practiced a little of what I learned yesterday from the workshop with my settings and we had some fun! Yes, the light is on-camera but the gear I need to take it off-camera was in California so I'll be practicing more this weekend, don't you worry. Emily is quite the jumper don't you think?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And then when I got home I found this...


I love getting packages in the mail!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This was from Jerry over at Lovey's Cookies, and you might remember seeing these in that slideshow from the dinner party in a couple posts below. I sent him some of those pictures and he graciously mailed over some of his famous creations!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He even made one with my logo on it, so great!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have such a sweet tooth that these will be gone in no time :) The big box came with chocolate chip cookies... and no they aren't just ANY chocolate chip cookie! And the one with my logo (I'm still so stoked on that!) came with a chocolate M&M candy cookie that was SO GOOD. I haven't had a cookie that good in a loooong time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



What a treat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Just for the record I don't take kick-backs for recommending anything on here, it's only if I really like something and feel it's for the benefit of others that I share it. And this, my friends, is for your sweet tooth benefit :) And it looks pretty classy on a dinner table with your own personal logo or picture on there!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Hi Karey, I found your blog through Dane Sanders. Love the off-camera flash work you did in Phoenix, I saw Liene put some in her Facebook! Nice. And the cookies look delicious :)