Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome to Arizona!

I have been having such a great time here in Arizona so far, and it's only just begun! Staying with Amy and Jason was so much fun, we went out to Scottsdale for lunch yesterday and wandered around a little bit. I loved the area and the architecture... we were in the Old Town area so it was fun to see the unique character in the buildings. Today I had an awesome opportunity to do a shoot with some of Amy's friends so I'll have a couple images posted soon! After the shoot my cousin Chris came to pick me up and now I'm enjoying my time with them so much! I'm also really looking forward to the One Light Workshop starting on Tuesday, it's almost here :) Here are some images from our time out in Scottsdale, hope you enjoy them...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Looks like you're having a great time! I look forward to hearing about your trip more when you get back :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture of Amy & Jason dotting over the baby.

Anonymous said...

What I tried to say was the picutures in Scottsdale are amazing. I am sure you know the one picture is one of a Kokopelli. but did you know?

Kokopelli is a fertility deity, usually depicted as a humpbacked flute player (often with a huge phallus and feathers or antenna-like protrusions on his head), who has been venerated by some Native American cultures in the Southwestern United States. Like most fertility deities, Kokopelli presides over both childbirth and agriculture. He is also a trickster god and represents the spirit of music[citation needed].