Friday, January 18, 2008

Jet Set

I'm hopping on a plane to Phoenix, AZ today to visit my friends Amy, Jason and their baby Ryan who you might remember from this post here, AND I'm also getting a great opportunity to learn from the famed Zack Arias in his One Light Workshop next week. I'm so stoked! This guy is a master of using off camera light and his work just impressed me so much that I had to get a spot in one of his classes no matter where it was. Phoenix turned out to be perfect since Amy and Jason are there, as well as my cousins Chris, Carrie and their twins William and Emily so I'll get to hang out with them while I'm out there. So looking forward to it! I'll be returning next Thursday so the best way to get in touch with me will be through email at kareymichelle@gmail.com. An update on my website is that we'll probably be up in about a week! Yay!

Have a fabulous weekend and I'll be updating pictures from AZ as well as what I learn from the One Light Workshop so stay tuned :)

No comments: