Monday, January 28, 2008

Unforgettable Events

One of my brides from this last year, Kristen Douglas, has started her own event planning company called Unforgettable Events and I'm so excited for her! This has always been a dream of hers to do, and when she told me that she was going to pursue it I couldn't have been more thrilled. Kristen planned out everything for her own wedding and did such an incredible job putting together all of those little details that made her day so specific to her and Shane... and even kept everything right on schedule. That is quite an extraordinary task for a bride on her own wedding day! Dang! Since she had done such a great job planning things out it really gave me the opportunity to give them the best pictures I could and not be pressed for time. It really makes a huge difference when you have a planner help coordinate all of your vendors and get things to run smoothly the day of your wedding, so I can't recommend her enough. Her website features her own wedding with the photography by yours truly ;)

Go take a look!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.