Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kimberly and John

Meeting Kimberly and John this weekend was so much fun! We met at a park that they used to walk around together early in their relationship, so it had a lot of sentimental meaning for them. We wanted to get them some great images that they would be proud to show to their friends and family so I really pray that I met their high hopes! I was a little nervous about the shoot since I had no idea what type of an area we would be shooting in but there turned out to be some great light and fun nooks and crannies to work in.

Thank you both for being so wonderful to work with and for putting your trust in me. I hope that you enjoy what you see so far, and hope to see you both when I'm in Phoenix again :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Now I'm off to go explore the Phoenix area a bit more and hopefully will have some fun images to post later from what I find. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Ryan & Samantha said...

Yay,yay,yay! Love the pics!

lightsey said...

Awesome pics! I finally was able to open the blogs...I've tried on several occasions...and I can say with assurity now IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT ! We love you guys. Cuz Sharon and Rich

lightsey said...

Awesome pics! The only thing that could have made em better is if we'd been in em with you guys ! (just kidding) Love y'all! Keep em comin' Cuz Sharon and Rich