Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love a good dinner party...

...and this one takes the cake so far! Bonnie was someone I had met at Evan and Heather's wedding back in November, and although she wasn't able to be there for the ceremony she was able to catch the slideshow I had playing during the reception. She asked if I would be interested in photographing a dinner party she was throwing for her husband's birthday, and so right before Christmas I found myself at their beautiful residence in Beverly Hills capturing a wonderful evening. I realized that I forgot to post this here on my blog during the Christmas rush so since I didn't really get out and photograph much today around Phoenix (there will be plenty of that tomorrow!) I figure this is the perfect time to catch up!




Tonight I met up with the rest of the One Light Workshop folks, and I'm so excited for what I'm going to learn and the friendships that will be made! I can't wait to add more tools to my toolbox and continue to step it up in my work. Zach shared a bit of his story and I can tell tomorrow is going to be AMAZING. If you have a chance to take a workshop from him, sign UP. Even if that means going to Alaska :)

No comments: