Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Under Construction??


I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day! Just wanted to put a note up that you might notice my website down, but it's really an exciting thing! It means we are in the middle of uploading the brand spankin' new version of www.kareymichelle.com and it's a completely custom site designed by Robert of Nienstudios. It's going to rock!! I can't wait to share it with you guys. This was a project that I had started with Robert about a year ago but I got so busy with the amazing weddings I was invited to that I didn't have time to put together my online portfolio. So, when things simmered down at the end of the year I finally got everything together and put the portfolio in Roberts talented hands. This transition also means that the slideshow links will be switched over, so if for some reason they don't work today just know that it is only temporary and they'll be back ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and have an amazing day!!

Ciao!

No comments: